We attach the utmost importance to the ethics to be followed in academic and professional writing. The authors are requested to note the following instructions to avoid plagiarism and copyright infringements:
- The articles submitted should be original and fully referenced.
- Ideas or content reproduced from other sources should be expressly acknowledged.
- The views of the writers quoted, paraphrased or summed up in the article should not involve inaccuracies and misrepresentations.
- If there is a co-author his/her full postal and email addresses should be communicated to the editor.
- In case it comes to the notice of the author, after submission, that the article is substantially similar to a published paper the matter should be communicated to the editor.
- The copyright of the published article/creative writing will rest with the author, but the journal holds the right to re-use or reprint the article.